Tiocaidean na FÈise
New for 2014 – Festival pass
The 2014 Festival Pass* gives you entry to the following 4 main events, with a saving of 20%:
Click here for a full list of available online tickets for the 2014 Fort William Mountain Festival or click on the individual links below. Please ensure that you print and bring your confirmation email on the night as this will act as your ticket for the event booked.
|Online Tickets||Adult||Child||Festival Pass|
|Festival Launch Night||£25.00 each||N/A|
|Mountain Rescue Fund Raiser – Framed||£9.00 each||N/A|
|Bike Night||£12.50 each||N/A|
|Red Bull Media House Presents
Hill Running Highs
Best of Banff Night
|£12.50 each||£3.00 each||£40.00|
|The Dynamic Image||£5.00 each||N/A|
Booking Office Tickets
Red Bull Media House Presents
|£12.50 each||£3.00 each||Festival Pass* only
1st – 19th February 2014
|£14.00 each||£3.00 each||Festival Pass* only
- Ticket office open from 6pm 20th – 22nd, 4.30 pm 23rd February
- Doors open from 6.30pm 20th – 22nd, 4.30 pm 23rd February
- Shows start promptly at 7pm 20th – 22nd, and 5 pm for The Dynamic Image then
7.00 pm Best of Banff on 23rd February
- Concessions are for under 16s only
- Some shows may contain adult language or themes
- Children must be supervised by an adult
* West Highland College UHI Students showing their current student card can buy tickets from the festival ticket office on the night for £10.00.
Advanced discounted tickets can be bought online until noon on the day of the event.
Advanced discounted tickets can be bought from the booking offices at the Nevis Centre or Ellis Brigham, Fort William from 6th – 31st January 2014.
Full price tickets can be bought from the Advance Booking Offices at the Nevis Centre or Ellis Brigham, Fort William from 1st – 19th February 2014, and from the Festival Booking Office 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm 20th – 22nd February 2014, and 4.30 pm – 8.30 pm 23rd February.
If you need somewhere to stay during the festival, visit our accommodation page.
Additional Workshops, Fringe Events and Book Corner listings are being added to the programme here, so check in regularly to see what’s new or follow us on Facebook.